RE: Finally Heard It! AO-27

Here we go with the AO-27 operator bashing again.  Well, if you have
ever tried to make a single weekend contact on AO-27, and then see
a message where somebody else gets 5 contacts, you might better
understand the "expression of fellowship".  If you are not running a
big station, and not one of the good-old-boys, don't bother trying.

On the better side, I got the MIR SSTV award in the mail today.  It
sure is nice.  I imagine that F1EBE is pretty busy getting them all out,
so if you are waiting for one, it might not be much longer.

Y-all have a great weekend.

Vy73,  Mike.   KD9KC    MARS: AAV6EV
kd9kc@elp.rr.com  -  kd9kc@amsat.org
Home page: http://www.qsl.net/kd9kc/
The farthest WEST ham in West Texas.

"The Constitution(shall)be never considered to...
prevent the people of the United States, who are
peaceable citizens from keeping their own arms."

Samuel Adams, 1788