Satellite WAS questions

Satellite folks:  I have collected all the QSLs needed for my satellite
Worked All States.  I'm filling out the form, and have a few questions.
Would somebody who already has Satellite WAS please answer?

And thanks to all of you on the amsat-bb who gave me WAS contacts!

1.  The ARRL Web site talks about submitting the cards to a local "HF
Awards Manager."  But the satellite award is not HF.  Are the local ARRL
card checkers OK for a Satellite award, or is it better to send the QSLs to
ARRL HQ?

2.  The "WAS Record Sheet" is HF-oriented, and has columns for Band and
Mode.  What I've done is put A, B, J, K or T in the "Band" column (with an
explanation of the actual uplink and downlink frequencies), CW or SSB in
the "Mode" column, and noted the satellite used in the blank column at the
right of the form.  Is this correct?

3.  Some of the QSLs have A, B, K or J where "Mode" is indicated, instead
of CW or SSB.  I have checked these in my log and noted CW or SSB
accordingly.  Is this OK? (I'm not applying for a mode endorsement).

4.  RS-10, RS-12 and RS-13 can/could have more than one transponder mode
active at once.  On some of my RS-12 contacts, I was using Mode T or A when
the other person was using Mode K.  My log shows a different Mode than the
QSL.  I've noted what my log says, in other words, what *I* used for the
QSO.  Is this an issue?

5.  Two of the QSLs do not specify *which* satellite was used, but do
clearly indicate "Satellite Operation" or "Thanks for first Sat QSO" in
addition to uplink and downlink frequencies. Again, I've noted the actual
satellite from my log.  This should be OK according to the rules, since the
card confirms "contact on the "specialty mode/band." I just want to make
sure it's OK.

I'm probably worrying about nothing, but I just want to do everything
right.  The real world is dirtier than accountants would prefer  :-)

73 from KD7MW,

--- Peter