Thanks for the reply's, but...

As I mentioned in the first posting AO-27 / SO-35 MOBILE, I am looking at
being mobile and in motion most of the times that I will have access to the
sat.

I am going to get a ARROW satellite beam this Monday, but it seems that it
would be a little hard to hold the beam, talk on the radio and drive at the
same time :-)

So still looking for suggestions for in-motion mobile antenna ideas...

73's and thamks for the words of encouragement...
Jacob Tennant
KB8QIR