WISP32, The Station Program, and the KCTT kb2wqm mod

Al, what I did to solve this  was to  come up with my famous kb2wqm  KCT
s/w driver mod. If you try to run say WiSP, and then run Station without
rebooting you will get rotor box chatter.  What is happening is BOTH
software drivers are still loaded! What I did was to assign a different
I/O address to the hardware in each program. Then you solder a SPST
switch to a pin combo on the KST card that will give you TWO  possible
I/O addresses from outside your computer. One address works with the 32
bit driver the other with the 16 bit. All you do is throw the switch to
run one or the other. Works like a champ, as both drivers are loaded. I
went nuts for a week trying to figure out how to unload the 16 bit
driver. As far as I know it can't be done without rebooting. I was also
trying to figure out how to load something over where the 16 bit driver
was loaded but gave up. Either reboot or install my mod. It's been in
service for over a year, with no ill effects.  This is a temp fix until
Station is released with the 32 bit KCT driver.

73 Jeff kb2wqm