Re: AO-27 / SO-35 and others MOBILE

Jacob-
Go with the eggbeater antennas. You can either mount them on the roof of the van
and then have a ready-made ground plane. You could buy a couple of Diamond K440M
(or whatever works for you) mounts for the rear doors or go with gutter mounts.
Please remember that the 2m antenna should be at least one wavelength from the
70cm antenna.

--
Jeffrey S Austin
Freshman Civil Engineering Student