WISP32, The Station Program, and the KCTT

I have been experimenting with an old KCTT board, and have it working
fine with WISP.  I would also like to try it with the 16 bit Station
Program.  However, Station uses the older drivers, and the
installation instructions cause you to overwrite the WISP32 drivers.
(Don't have this problem with the TrakBox.  <grin>)  Is there a
suggested alternate location for the 16 bit drivers that Station uses
which will allow the two programs to coexist?  I understand there is a
problem with WIN98 not releasing some resources, but that is a
different question.

__
Alan
WA4SCA