Birmingham Hamfest

Sorry for the bandwidth, but this is the only way I know to address those
that I need to.  Those of you this concerns, please respond directly.

The Birmingham Hamfest is coming up in a few months.  In the past, I don't
remember seeing an AMSAT Booth.  Please correct me if I'm wrong.  I am
wondering who might be interested in assisting with the running of an AMSAT
Booth at BirmingHamfest 2000.  I would need volunteers to help setup,
takedown, and manning - I plan on being there for all three functions, but
can't be there 100% of the time.

Again, please respond directly.

73,
Joel
OM:  Joel B. Black, K2SAT          XYL:  Kristie H. Black, KF4CHN
Eutaw, AL...............EM62bv          kahblack@mindspring.com
AMSAT member #32589
AMSAT Local Area Coordinator
www.mindspring.com/~jbblack