Dated:   11/10/99
From:    AOBiIEror7

This is a rip off scam.
There is a Hyperlink to get more information.
it goes to a very official looking web page.
You can go look at this web page, BUT
DO NOT Fill out any information on the form.

<A HREF="http://208.234.97.6/users/aolerror/";>Welcome To AOL.COM</A>   This
is NOT an AOL Page.

They are asking for your screen name, pass word, credit card number.

Remember: AOL will never ask for this information and
You should NEVER GIVE IT.

I sure hope no one falls for this Scam.  It could cost you a lot of Money.

Sorry for the bandwidth, but if it saves just one person.......

73 Al Lowe N0IMW