KA3DLD/C6 Exuma

Hello Amsat-bb. Just got phone cal from Al who is now back in
Pennsylvania. He apologizes for not being as proficient @ AO-27 as he
wants to be. I have worked with him, on this, and we both admit, that he is
still learning. He volunteered to have me ' put the pressure " on by posting
here, that he was going to try to activate FL 14 and/or FL 24 from
Exuma,the Bahamas.
Al says he made about 6 or so contacts. Not all that bad for 24 degrees
latitude out in the Atlantic Ocean !

To those that worked him, QSL to him direct KA3DLD/C6
He is good in the call-books, but if someone can't get to one, I will supply it.
He is also reachable via the internet

ka3dld@brads.net

I intend to make AL a ' special ' QSL picture card for his return card.
Hope you enjoy it.

Glad to help.....

John, N8Ghz
ex: kb8tjx