Helix antennas & EME

Hi!

   Although it may be a little off topic I would like to know if someone
has tried to use Helix antennas for Moonbounce work.
   They are good simple antennas for satellite, and I have been trying
with several designs and aparently one can obtain high gains with them.
Could a stack of helix antennas be used for EME (perhaps at 432MHz and
up), in order to help solve the polariation rotation problem? Of course,
the array gain would have to be higher in order to compensate for
receiving a linear polarized signal with a circular polarized antenna,
right?

Thanks for the attention... 73 de CT3KD

  C. Martins