Web page suggestions...

Hello everyone,

    I am trying to develope a web site for Macintosh oriented AMSAT operators
and was hoping to get some input from other fellow Macintosh 68k & PPC users
as to links to software available for this site to offer.

    I know there are various sites around for Macintosh's, but I hate to have
to look all over the internet world for these items as well as others do to.
Also since I have 5mb of web space just sitting around not being used it
seemed like a worthy use of it.

    So fire away with your suggestions and I will try to let the AMSAT
community know of the progress as soon as I get it up.

Thank you for your support.
Jacob Tennant
KB8QIR