Re: LEO Altitudes?

I don't believe there are any regulations on the orbit you can put your
satellite in, except that you wouldn't want to put it in an orbit where it
would be likely to hit something else that is already up there.  You don't
see many satellites with inclinations greater than 100 degrees because it
takes alot more energy to place objects in retrograde orbits.  Money
probably plays the biggest part in what type of orbit you get.

Check out Amsat Website for more info on satellite orbits.  Look for a file
called: -->> spacetrk.PDF  and download it.  (You'11 need Acrobat reader,
freeware.)