Help with video card!

Good Morning,
I recently rebuilt an old Compaq 486 DX 2, for use with the Ham Radio
display at the Virginia Air and Space Center. I used a donated Diamond
Speedstar 64 ISA card. I do not have the original drivers or the manual.
I need to run DOS based Instant track and also run a slide show of Jpg
images in Windows 3.1. With drivers I downloaded from the Web, I now
have very good resolution on the Windows based Lview images. The problem
is I cannot get Instant Track to run properly. The map screen is covered
with vertical lines. Other Dos based programs run OK. Can anyone guide
me as to how to properly load the Dos drivers and have the system switch
resolution properly.
Off the BB line would be best.
						Thanks and 73,
						Wally, K4OGT