Radio Shack HTX10

I just received my new Radio Shack HTX-10.  It is an ideal rig for 10 meters.
I am already using it to work the whole world on 10 meters while mobile.  It
would be an ideal receiver for RS-13 reception. Even though it does not have
CW capability for transmit, it does a good job on receive. For $150 you can't
beat it. It puts out 25 watts on SSB and FM.  I use a CB 1/4 wave whip for
mobile.  Buy one.