GRID 1530 laptop owners ?

I am looking for the start-up disc for this cmptr.

I need to change some settings...like stopping the
screen switching off after a couple of minutes.

I have downloaded some files from the TANDY site but
none of them say that they are for the 1530 specifically
by name.

I have tried to e-mail TANDY from their own website
but my mail just gets returned as undelivered.

Is there anyone else using one of these fine machines that
can either source a start-up disc, or,  tell me which one
will work for the list at TANDY ?

Many thanks in anticipation.

Dave Houlden - G1OCN

Portland. Dorset. England.