WISP32 tracking inaccurracy.

I have recently installed the WSIP32 and noticed a problem with the accurracy
(or lack there of) when tracking satellites. If I compare it to the WSIP16
version
it appears to be off by not only about 5 minutes in AOS and LOS times,
but also in the azimuth and elevation values. As a result, it is not accurate
enough to use.

When comparing WISP16 to Instantrack, the 2 (WISP16 & Instantrack) are
very close in their predictions. I checkd to make sure the keps were
up-to-date
and in fact made sure both WISPS were using the same keperlian sets. I
thought copying over the WISP16 WISP.KEP might be a problem and ran
the update on the external kep file to make sure. I also checked and made
sure my station values were set correct, such as elevation, latitude and
longitude, etc.

Anyone with any ideas??

Reid Bristor
Bristor Associates