RE: KLM

Well....  I put that one out about 5 months ago.  I basically
got told I was full of s--t.  All I can say is that if you need
parts, better get them now.  Shame too, was some really good
antennae there.  Oh-well... lets see who steps up and fills
the hole.

Vy73,  Mike.   KD9KC    MARS: AAV6EV
kd9kc@elp.rr.com  -  kd9kc@amsat.org
Home page: http://www.qsl.net/kd9kc/
The farthest WEST ham in West Texas.

"The Constitution(shall)be never considered to...
prevent the people of the United States, who are
peaceable citizens from keeping their own arms."

Samuel Adams, 1788