Re: off topic question

Try Fair Radio Sales. they deal in surplus electronics and I think I saw
some of the adapter you are wanting on their web site. They were actually
SMA to N with a wire in the middle.

<<<www://fairradio.com>>>

You can request a catalog from their web site.

Nice folks also.

And they are reasonable on their prices.
73

Gary