G-5400B Blowing Fuses - part 2

Hi again.  I gave bad info.  It only blows fuses when turned on, with the
control cables not connected to the control unit.  Best guess is the
transformer is gone.  Any other thoughts on how to pin it to that component
are welcome.  The appropriate windings seem to read the correct dc
near-short.  I don't detect any visable signs like scorching.  Tnx for