RE: planet info for winorbit 3.5

Alan,
Since the planets orbit the sun, not the earth, it would be difficult to
come up with KEPS for them to be used in a program that models EARTH
orbits.  It would be easier to obtain the right ascension and declination
(corresponding to longitude and latitude on the celestial sphere) and put
them in a FIXED place (on the sky) for a day (Mercury/Venus) to a week or
more for the outer planets.  Then just follow them with the earth's
rotation, not the objects movement.  I will look at the tracking program I
use and see how this might be done, if at all.
Pete K5GM