Re: palm pilot vx or visor

On Wed, 3 Nov 1999, Bruce Paige wrote:

> for those of you that attended the amsat symposium in san diego, several of
> the attendees were carrying around palm pilots with a program (pilotsat)
> running that tracked the satellites.

I think I'll just stick with my double speed, 32MB HP200LX Palmtop PC. I
can run literally thousands of programs on it, including many of the
popular tracking programs and now I'm even running Minix on it. Those
Palms and Visors are nice little organizers, but I'll stick with a true
PC that I can carry in my pocket. Viva DOS <g>!

Jeff

           ---- Jeff Johns W4JEF - Reserve Patrol Captain ----
           ---    Jefferson County Sheriff's Department    ---
           ---           Birmingham, Alabama USA           ---
           - Seek the truth & sound the alarm!  Ezekiel 33:3 -
           ---  Finger jeffj@scott.net for my PGP RSA Key  ---