SO35 and PLANE

Hi Boys, the saturday I was in the airplane flyng from Puerto Vallarta to my Home in DL81 at about 17,000 feets and the SO35 wa
s about 6 degrees elevation, I can heard severals stations in 2m downlink and the stronger was WA5VKS in plano TX  !!!
I was calling for about 4 minutes but the noise in the cabin was very strong so I dont know if some station listen my call, was
 great listen this satellite withjust TH-79.....
Thanks and I see again in satellite
73 de Al
XE2YVW