Those who modif'd their Drake 2880

For those who modified their Drake 2880 converters did you have trouble
getting the TOKO filters to fit under the inner shield OK.  There are
different models of the TOKO filters.  Which one did you use?  I bought a
filter and I wonder if I should have bought a different TOKO part.  I'll
keep trying to make mine fit.  I was just curious about what others used.

                                                73, Allen WB6RWU