2.4Ghz equpt. from Phillips-Tech???

Good morning,

    A while ago I saw a article in one of the ham radio magazines about using
a TV type system from Phillips-Tech for reception of 2.4Ghz signals?
(www.phillips-tech.com)

    Anyone remember this article? I think it was in 73 magazine...

    If you do have this article please email me and I will pay for the
photocopying and mailing of it to me, or if it can be sent via email thats
just as good.

Thanks for the help guys, Jacob Tennant-KB8QIR