Ao-27 Exuma day 1

Hello again. The first day ( Tuesday ) was a No-Go for AL, KA3DLD / C6.
The weather inversion on the east coast kept him from flying over to Exuma.
He did listen from Miami, and heard folks calling for him. His Arrow-beam
was in the grounded planes' cargo hold. I received a phone call from Al
@ 4pm est. stating that he was sorry for not being on.....

So now that he knows that I alerted those that care, of his trip, he states
that he will ( weather permitting ) get to Exuma tomorrow.
He will try EVERY pass from whatever grid-square he is standing in at that
moment. He has now extended his stay to tentatively include Friday and
Saturday. Give him a work-out guys......make him move from grid-to-grid !!

Good luck

John, N8Ghz
ex: kb8tjx
Ohio,USA