24 gigs

Anyone have recent experience with receiving Oscar 11 at 2401.5?

I understand that Dove is off the air at 2401.22.

Is anything else available for testing at those frequencies?

I'm about to blow the dust off of my 24 gig converter that has been
sleeping since good ole' Oscar 13 took a dive....

I'm in touch with the San Diego microwave group, and about to get an
education in the world above 70 cm.  Fifteen years ago I could hardly
"breathe" up there, and now it is time to get off my duff and learn about
the micros.  Any help from experienced satelliters would be welcomed.  Tnx
es 73

    73 Dave   wb6llo@amsat.org

           Disagree; I learn.