KO-25 problem solved

Remember my grumbling about KO-25 a while back, and my wondering
if my problems were something to do with antenna polarization?

Well, they weren't. After dialing in the precise frequency on KO-23, I
decided to fine-tune all the other satellites. And found that, for whatever
reason, KO-25's downlink was only just barely in the receiver passband.
So I tweaked it to centre it in the passband, and now I have to practically
beat it off with a stick - 95% downlink efficiency!

If only all problems were so easy to solve. :-)

The downlink frequency for KO-25 in WiSP is now 436.503 MHz.
Your mileage (not to mention frequency calibration) may vary...
Laura Halliday VA3LDH   "Que les nuages soient notre pied
Grid: FN03gs                a terre..." - Hospital/Shafte