Satellite Dish for antenna?

Hi everyone,

    I have a friend who has offered to give me FREE a 10ft sat. dish with all
of the parts, base, rotor, fedd horn head, maybe the receiver even. As far as
I can tell it is a working unit! In my present location, mobile home park, we
are not allowed to install something like this permanently. However I was
thinking about mounting it on a small tag-along type trailer and was
wondering about the possible uses as a antenna for amateur satellite use?
10ft alluminum sat dish seems like it would be good for something as a
antenna of at least for the scrap alluminum salavage money maybe?

    Since you all have been at this longer than me let me know something soon
as I am going to get it tonight!

    Not interested in sat. TV use as we have a great cable company here
locally.

73's Jacob Tennant,KB8QIR