weather satellites

Hello  Group

I just tried out a new software package. For decoding noaa weather satellites
pictures.
It has been wrote up in QST before, but I didn't have much luck with the
previous versions but this new one is great.
You will need a powerful computer and sound card. ( don't try it on a 486)
windows 95/98 also.
The new URL for wxsat is -->>  http://hffax.de
go to wxsatellite then pic the english version.
download wxsat version 2.57  ( inst257e.exe )
get off line and make a directory named (wxsat) move the file there and click
on (inst257e.exe)

use on noaa 14, 15      137.5 /  137.62  mhz

73 Rick KB0VBZ