Below Horizon

The 15m contest provided some interesting propagation effects
Saturday evening in the UK.  At around 20:30 UTC  15m contest
stations in the USA could be heard on the 10m downlink on RS13.

NP2B  ( USA  Caribbean Islands ) was clearly copied well below
the satellites horizon. I finaly lost him with RS 13 over Murmansk
due to the satellite going out of range from my station.

73  John G7HIA