Off-topic ??

I was wondering if an "AO-10" class ham station was able to receive signals
reflected from the Moon.
Yes, it works !
This morning, I copied R5 the italian station IK3MAC during the present ARRL
EME contest.
Spectrogram software gave me a 6dB S/N measurement.
I suspect the italian station has a pretty good EIRP :+)
Some other signals were present but to noisy to be readable.
I use a 12 el yagi beam (circularly polarized), NO PREAMP, 25 m of RH100
coax cable and an ICOM IC821H.
Moon Az was 271, and El was 25 degrees.
No results on 432 with a 20 el circularly polarized Yagi.
I'll try again tonite ... (The contest finishes at 24:00 GMT this Sunday)

73 de Jean-Louis F6AGR