Drake 2880 Mod TOKO filter question

Greetings,
    Has anyone modified a Drake 2880 Downconverter using a Toko 2450 MHz
filter?  I bought a Toko filter, but it doesn't look like it will fit under
the shield.  For those who have installed a Toko filter that fit, do you
have the Toko part number? I bought a Toko filter, but it doesn't look like
it will fit under the shield.  I have laid the filter in it's position over
the traces and it doesn't look like the shield  will fit over the filter.
Any information or advice out there?  I have already done the other
modifications.

    Also another question.... my Drake 2880 has three pieces inside the
case.  One is a plated plastic cover with holes for mounting with the PCB
mounting screws.  The other is a cover/shield piece without screw holes. It
seems to only fit on top of the plated plastic shield.  Also there is a flat
piece of aluminum about 3/4 " square without holes.  Where do the second two
pieces go?

    I have asked before about temperature stability with the Drake 2880.
Thanks to all those who answered.

                                    Thanks and 73,
                                    Allen Fugelseth  WB6RWU