Satellite Demonstration

On Monday, November 8th from 8:00AM EST to 12:00NOON EST, I will be
demonstrating Amateur Radio Satellite Communications
to the fifth and sixth grade students of Lounsbury Hollow Middle School in
Vernon Township, NJ (FN21rf).  I'm planning to work    AO-27 at the 8:53AM
AOS and the 10:32AM AOS as well as FO-29 at AOS 11:08AM (if still in Mode
JA; Freq. of 435.865MHz; all local times).   I will also take a crack at
AO-10 in between the above passes.

If you happen to be available on the 8th for a QSO on any of the above
mentioned satellites, please feel free to jump in and promote amateur radio
and the science of satellite communications.

TNX & 73,

John
N2HMM
santillo@systems.gec.com