Re: Az-el tracker

In a message dated 10/29/99 2:15:18 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
vlfiscus@mcn.net writes:

> Gary,
>    I use it and Like it. I use it with Instantrack. It's a great interface
>  for notebook users.
>
>  KB7ADL
>
>  At 11:04 PM 10/28/99 -0500, Gary wrote:
>  >Anybody have any experience with a SSI Sat Tracker? I plan on interfacing
>  >it with  a Yeasu rotator.
>  >
>  >
>  >Gary

I also use it and love it. It's especially good with my laptop at demos and
field day. My only complaint is it doesn't work with WiSP. (or does it ??)
Anyone had any luck interfacing it to WiSP??

73,
Mike, N1JEZ
AMSAT #29649
Local Area Coordinator