Re: [KO-23] Status

At 05:34 PM 28/10/99 +0900, Hyungshin Kim wrote:
>KO-23 Tx-0 was shut down on 22, Oct.
>Instead of turning on, we have changed into Tx-1
>as Tx-0 temperature was increased which degradated
>downlink performance. Tx-0 temperature was increased
>due to the non-eclise period orbits.
>Currently Tx-1 is on and we will monitor power
>status. On-board file system is intact.
>We will switch back to Tx-0 around 12, Nov.
>Check the downlink frequency. It seems that
>there is some frequency shift.

Thank you!

Some data from a pass - I just had a very good pass from KO-23
with the downlink frequency set in WiSP to 435.172 MHz, down a
little bit from the nominal 435.175 MHz (which worked well when
TX0 was on).

File 2DCFE (climb.jpg) is a scan of a picture I took last summer,
by the way. Looking out the window while climbing out from Pearson
International Airport...downtown Toronto is just left of the centre,
and that's Lake Ontario off in the distance...

Laura Halliday VA3LDH   "Que les nuages soient notre pied
Grid: FN03gs                a terre..." - Hospital/Shafte