Re: STOP THE CODE DEBATE STUFF, PLEASE!!!

 I must wholeheartedly agree!!!

 Maybe there should be a "DEBATE" or "Code-No-Code" argue, I mean, debate
Reflector...

 I do have some opinions on it, but I'm not sharing them here. I want to know and
learn more about Amateur Satellite Operating myself.

 73, Clinton Herbert AB7RG
 (Formerly a no-code-tech)
 V.E. -- ARRL/W5YI
 Member: ARRL/VVARA/ARES/RACES/SKYWARN/& Member of the human race regardless of the
code/no-code debate)...

 My flames will be witty, insulting, interesting, funny, caustic, or sarcastic, but
never ever, will they be boring...

 "I deal in reason, therefore I dwell in poverty." -- C. Herbert

 Clinton Herbert, AB7RG
 ab7rg@arrl.net
 clinton@verdenet.com

 P.S. If anyone really does care to hear any of my viewpoints, they may e-mail me,
direct.