Re: STOP THE CODE DEBATE STUFF, PLEASE!!!

I wish the code/no code crowd would go somewhere else and 'crowd' it's
bandwidth with this stuff (although some more pungent descriptions come
to mind for the subject and debate matter....). So, you got an opinion,
whichever side you're on, PLEASE go debate it somwhere it will be
appreciated, like, say, that nice rubber-lined room.....

Andy
WD9IYT
PS: I don't agree OR disagree with the following, I just wish that the
discussion was carried out somewhere else.