[KO-23] Status

KO-23 Tx-0 was shut down on 22, Oct.
Instead of turning on, we have changed into Tx-1
as Tx-0 temperature was increased which degradated
downlink performance. Tx-0 temperature was increased
due to the non-eclise period orbits.
Currently Tx-1 is on and we will monitor power
status. On-board file system is intact.
We will switch back to Tx-0 around 12, Nov.
Check the downlink frequency. It seems that
there is some frequency shift.

>From KO-23 control station.
Hyungshin Kim()
Head of Spacecraft R&D Division at SaTReC
PhD Candidate in Computer Science at KAIST
Email : hskim@satrec.kaist.ac.kr
Voice : +82 42 869 8636
FAX :   +82 42 861 0064