Re: No code

Sinnce I have been licensed since June 8, 1959, with the same call (originally
KN0UWT) ... I have an opinion on the code question, although I have never
before expressed it...

I think the situation in the US right now is a balanced one ... If you arn't
interested in CW ... there is (and has been for a long time) other
alternatives. But I think you are missing some of the fun I had when I was a
kid ... to build, from scratch a QRP XMTR and make a DX CW contact ... or even
your buddy across town ....  people always complain about band crowding .. .but
the CW portions of the bands always have free spots ...

It's all about communication .....

John
K0UWT
Crochety old Goat who has forgotten all his code ....
http://www.sofnet.com/~jstone