STOP THE CODE DEBATE STUFF, PLEASE!!!

To all of those perpetuating this stupid code/no-code debate please stop it.

Yes I do have a delete key but this stupid debate is the reason I haven't
renewed my local club membership for over 2 years as it was 95% HF oriented
and if you didn't "DO CODE, YOU WEREN'T A REAL HAM".

So please lets find something more satellite related to talk about, how about
it?

Yes I am a No-Code Tech. and proud of it! I got into ham radio to do what I
want to do, not to be told that I HAD to get code to be a real ham.

Also I have noticed over the last 6 years of hamming that the same ones who
scream to get the code are the same ones that WIL NOT particpate on
ARES/RACES/SKYWARN nets here locally and are the reason after 4 tries to get
a good ARES/RACES/SKYWARN net going that it failed because they always had a
good DX run going just during the net times and never offered to help out at
public service events.

Enough ranting and raving, back to the real reason for this email
listserver...

AMSAT

73's Jacob Tennant,KB8QIR