Re: No code

<< It is a known fact that learning the Morse code increases
 a persons mental reflexes in other areas, especially music.  I say, make
 it a
 requirement for all amateurs to at least be able to send and receive 13
 WPM. >>

Why dont you folks take this utterly stupid code vs. no-code argument over to
rec.radio.amateur.policy on the Newsgroups where it has been raging for the
past 9 years.  We really do not need two places in cyberspace for the rest of
the world of Amateur Radio to laugh at.  Have the one on the Newsgroups is
bad enough.

de
Bill Pasternak, WA6ITF