Re: More Ado About Nothing

      Our rules here in the US concerning the air waves used to be the same.
       We gave up that freedom in exchange for some dollars in our treasury
      from the cell phone industry.  However, 5 minutes of listening to the
      cell phone band here in LA will convince most any sane person that it
      is not worth the time and trouble to mod a radio for this band.

      Tim AA6DQ