Re: Sorry for the SPAM but....

On Tue, 26 Oct 1999 20:22:33 +0000, Margaret Leber <maggie@voicenet.com> wrote:

> How much more usage would you see of HF--and how much bigger a
> constituency would those bands therefore have--if Morse proficiency was
> not a requirement

There would be much more usage and it would end up sounding just like 11
meters. Just my $0.02 worth. If *I* can pass the 5wpm test, anyone can! I
will soon be taking my General even though I have had a heck of a lot of fun
in the Novice portion of 40 meters.

Jeff

           ---- Jeff Johns W4JEF - Reserve Patrol Captain ----
           ---    Jefferson County Sheriff's Department    ---
           ---           Birmingham, Alabama USA           ---
           - Seek the truth & sound the alarm!  Ezekiel 33:3 -
           ---  Finger jeffj@scott.net for my PGP RSA Key  ---