RE: More Ado About Nothing

Interesting, I remember in grade school (USA) reading about
a document called the constitution that had some kind of
ammendment thing attached to it that declared that the
airwaves are public domain.

Question: Has that ammendment thing been repealed, or just ignored?

Answer: Just ask anyone in DC who is caught monitoring X,K,or KA
while driving.

- Mark West