More Ado About Nothing

An additional point: folks, please remember that this is an international
list. What I do with my radios has nothing to do with Part 97. My rude
noises are covered by the Radio Act and the relevant regulations.
And possibly how much coffee I've bought recently.

A big difference is that in Canada you may listen to anything you
wish. But except for a handful of exceptions (broadcast, amateur),
it's illegal to divulge what you hear...

Laura Halliday VA3LDH   "Que les nuages soient notre pied
Grid: FN03gs                a terre..." - Hospital/Shafte