Much Ado About Nothing (was: Re: ICOM 821 out of band mod)

At 11:33 AM 26/10/99 +0000, Margaret Leber wrote:

>Even those of us that aren't good boys do try to behave ourselves most
>of the time...whethere we can afford the rig or not. Right, Laura? :-)

I'm neither good, nor a boy - somewhere between Bad Girl and Revolting Hag.
I like it that way, though if I could afford the rig I'd probably buy more
coffee instead. :-)

Seriously, folks, the point is moot. If you can't modify commercial gear for
a particular frequency, I would hope that at least some hams in this day and
age would be able to improvise (i.e. build) what they need...

Laura Halliday VA3LDH   "Que les nuages soient notre pied
Grid: FN03gs                a terre..." - Hospital/Shafte