[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next] - [Date Index][Thread Index][Author Index]
TR: P3D laser experiment
- Subject: [amsat-bb] TR: P3D laser experiment
- From: Jean-Louis.RAULT@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Date: 26 Oct 1999 14:49:55 +0200
- Autoforwarded: false
- X400-MTS-Identifier: [/PRMD=THOMSON/ADMD=ATLAS/C=FR;NODALCLB-991026124955Z-23763]
- X400-Received: by mta FRONTALTCC1 in /PRMD=THOMSON/ADMD=ATLAS/C=FR; relayed; 26 Oct 1999 14:48:12 +0200
- X400-Received: by mta NODALTCC in /PRMD=THOMSON/ADMD=ATLAS/C=FR; relayed; 26 Oct 1999 14:49:52 +0200
- X400-Received: by mta NODALCLB in /PRMD=THOMSON/ADMD=ATLAS/C=FR; relayed; 26 Oct 1999 14:49:55 +0200
Just a few questions about the laser experiment installed aboard P3D.
Does an average ham station have a chance to receive and decode the laser CW and 400 bds data transmissions?
What about the link budget ?
What about the laser footprint ?
Should the optical receiver look like a VLT or like an amateur telescope ?
73 de Jean-Louis F6AGR
Via the amsat-bb mailing list at AMSAT.ORG courtesy of AMSAT-NA.
To unsubscribe, send "unsubscribe amsat-bb" to Majordomo@amsat.org