RE: ICOM 821 out of band mod

Nope, I didn't say restrict the information.  I said the Icom, and
the other majors for that matter, have never refused me the
information, once I faxed them a copy of my MARS license.  If
you give them a reasonable purpose, they will cooperate.  It
that is their policy, that is good enough for me.

Vy73,  Mike.   KD9KC    MARS: AAV6EV
kd9kc@elp.rr.com  -  kd9kc@amsat.org
Home page: http://www.qsl.net/kd9kc/
The farthest WEST ham in West Texas.