RE: ICOM 821 out of band mod

My opinion, ICOM has been real great about sending me any mod
info that I wanted, right after I faxed them a copy of my MARS
license to prove I was authorized.  I think that is the way it should be.
After all, we already have two fellows in Mexico trying to track down
the interference to AO-27 from unauthorized users, we do not need
any more.

I have never been refused info from any company, once I proved that
I had a license and a legitimate reason.  Seems a small price to pay to
keep the illegal use of amateur equipment down.  Just my opinion.

Vy73,  Mike.   KD9KC    MARS: AAV6EV
kd9kc@elp.rr.com  -  kd9kc@amsat.org
Home page: http://www.qsl.net/kd9kc/
The farthest WEST ham in West Texas.