Re: ICOM Out of Band

Hello all;

	I wonder why some of us have a pensions for playing policeman to
the world?  Not only are the "Out Of Band" modifications Legal  in some
parts of the world but many radios frequencies out side of the ham band
are used with in the U.S. by Mars, Cap, ect.  If some one uses the
frequencies improperly, I think that should be the concern of the proper
licensing agency.  After all they have the means to enforce the law.
	I also would hope that any ham making said modification would
have sense enough not to use them incorrectly

                          "73"      John,   KG5ZA

In The Twinkling of A Star,
  All That Glitters is not Gold!